I think its time for more toes, and this time, nectarines! Find out how to make these super easy nails.
- For the base coat, paint your nails white. Make sure its a fresh white, not a cream or off-white.
- Next, get a orange-y pink (but mostly orange), and a larger dotting tool. Put a few random dots on each toe. You can put a few in groups of two, and the rest slightly farther away from the others. If you want, you can leave one or two little toes blank.
- Now get a slightly darker orange and a smaller dotting tool. Put dots on the lighter orange ones, making sure they meet the edges of the larger dots.
- For some fun details, you can get a light pink and a yellow, and make small strikes (be careful and subtle) on each nectarine.
- Then, get a dark green and paint a thin little line coming out from the top of the fruit. Then paint little leaves on the stem. On the blank toes (if you have any) you can paint leaves and stems.
And TA-DA! Ridiculously easy and quick (20-30 minutes) toes.